Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Mentee's Journey: Getting Started

Much like a sports professional looking to stay on top of his or her game, I decided to enroll in a mentoring program. Today I met with my new mentor, Pat Harter. His role is that of a teacher, while mine is that of a student. He will make suggestions based on what I would like to improve, and I will give him a weekly update as to my progress. I like the accountability factor to help guide me in a good direction; mostly, though, I like the idea of being able to learn new ideas for growing my business.

I've decided to blog about my journey over the next four months to help me stay on track with my goals. My hope is that those considering such a journey themselves might read and gain some value from my experience.

Cheers,
Lisa

No comments: