Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Redesigning Deseyners Eye: Day 1

OK, folks, this morning I am going to begin the process of redesigning my website. Normally I would handcode but I am going to use Dreamweaver on this redesign. Please pardon our dust while the site is being redesigned. I would like to pose a general but broad question to our group of professionals: I am considering keeping the current look of my website (http://deseynerseyecreations.net), but I also want to incorporate some colored wooden popsicle sticks as part of my navigation. Then, I thought I would color-coordinate the background with the popsicle stick that is clicked on (for example, if my line of text is on an orange stick, I can color the background to an lightened orange color). Any other suggestions are very welcome. Thanks!

No comments: