Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Graduation!

My girlfriend in Oregon, Kimberlea Snegirev, has officially GRADUATED! She has her long-deserved BA from Westwood College online in Web Design and Multimedia. Please visit her site at http://www.whytetyger.com/ and congratulate her, and tell her I sent you. :)

To all the graduates, CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve a pat on the back; you've studied hard, applied yourself, didn't party (yeah right!), kept your nose to the grindstone (ouch!) and achieved the ultimate dream.......college loans! (just kidding) Congratulations, honestly, for a job well done!

2 comments:

docrock said...

Whats up! I just got your comment . I am going back to School this fall. Currently working for Jersey Journal newspaper and First 3 editorial spreads were all done in Advanced Typography class.
I been busy and lazy but lately i been going back to doing alot of work at home.

Cheers in TYPE WE TRUST!

Kim Snegirev said...

Oh my goodness, I just came across your post. Thank you so much for the well wishes. It was an awesome experience and I am looking forward to getting out in the world and using my new design skills. Stay in touch and let me know if you ever need anything.

Your Oregon Girlfriend :-)
Kimberlea